Divine Mercy Parish

Founded  2005

Holy Cross Church

Est. 1891

St. Stanislaus Church

Est. 189o

Sts. Peter & Paul Church

Est. 1899

 

Welcome to Divine Mercy Parish

 

Founded in 2005, Divine Mercy Parish was formed by the merger of Saint Stanislaus Church (1890), Church of the Holy Cross (1891), and Saints Peter & Paul Church (1899), as a Roman Catholic community of faith centered on the celebration of the Eucharist and the proclamation of the Gospel through evangelization, ministry, and outreach to the needy.

Divine Mercy Parish

233 Adeline Street

Trenton,  New Jersey 08611

 

Map & Directions

 

 

Parish Office

(609) 393-5233

Fax (609) 393-3538

 

Religious Education

(609) 393-5233 ext 108